Thursday, October 14, 2010

Encounter

It happened only an hour ago.

We were hudled together in the shack when I heard footsteps. I got the crow bar in my hands and braced myself for what would happen next.
" He's going to kill you both you know," I heard a female voice from the outsid of the door.
"He's even letting me watch you and torment you too oh how generous he is,".
At that point the door was kicked open and the agent girl came in. I could barley see her outline but I swung with the crowbar but she managed to dodge it. At this point Melody woke up and I screamed at her to get back she did. Iswung again but the hallowed girl was already behind me and she kicked me in the back. I finaly managed to hit her right in the side of her hip with the crowbar. She gasped but took out a knife but she stopped. "He wishes me to go no further, pity," she said and ran away. Melody was fine. She hugged me and said that she was scared. I was terrified but I tried not to show it.

We are definetly moving tommorow.

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment