Sunday, November 21, 2010

West

We're on a train. We jumped on to a boxcar and we've been riding for almost two days. The labtops running out of power so this may be the last post for a day or two. We already crossed the Mississippi river I think. Our plan is to get somwhere warmer, like Arizona or Texas. We just hope the train keeps going that direction.

Before the train we were deciding if it was safe for Melody to go back home seeing as he can't see her. Almost ten minutes later something happened that would change our minds for good. We were walking on the side of a road when we saw three figures all wearing masks on the other side of the road. We ran down a big hill on our side of the road and ran. They were to fast. One of the agents jumped on top of me and pinned me to the ground. I screamed at Melody to run but the two other agents cornered her and pinned her to the ground. I screamed and got through the agents grasp and ran towards the others. Then he appeared. Right in front of me. I fell back and saw him as the tendrils came out. At least ten. I thought that I was going to die right there and I prayed that Melody would get out safe. I felt an imense pain and I blacked out. When I woke up Melody was kneeling over me. She had a blood soaked cloth in one hand and a big bandage from our first aid kit in the other. Then I saw were the blood was coming from. There was a huge gash running across my chest. And it burned. Melody finished bandaging my
wound and she told me what happened. She had also gotten free of the agents grasp and she saw me on the ground in front of him. She grabbed the fire extinguisher we've been carrying and shot him in the back with the spray just as he had hit me with one of his tendrils. She said that he stopped and then gave out a terrible whining noise and disappeared. She said that the agents had then fled as well.

So I'm alright. The cut still stings. Alot. But I'll survive. Battery lights flashing got put this up now.




~B

6 comments:

  1. If you're reading this, B, I hope you're both okay.

    I'm actually making a tribute to you and Melody. I'll post it here when I'm finished.

    As always, best of luck. Hope your cut doesn't get infected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you really went through hell there for a few minutes...Yeah... I totally understand if you can't assist me next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're fleeing to Texas?
    Interesting.
    I might wave at the two of you as you run by.
    Or maybe not.
    It's a big state, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes... You must have REALLY pissed Slendy off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. he helped drag one of Slendy's victims away, in the worst possible way, purification. Yeah, he's going to be pissed.

    Hell, I can see him outside as we speak. Sort of wish I could like, xerox my butt or something and tape that picture to the window for him.

    Wait no, dammit that's more slashfic bait

    ReplyDelete