Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shit

We're hiding. In a Mcdonalds bathroom. We were chased. Shit happened. I killed two.

We had ran from the whole scene yesterday and found a hotel. We checked in and almost immediatly we saw ten of them outside. A whole fucking horde of agents. We saw them enter the hotel and we ran out. We left money to pay so we wouldn't be reported again. We took the elevator down. We ran outside. There were more waiting. Four agents all wearing masks. We ran behind the hotel looking for a weapon or anything. Hope came in the form of a crowbar. I picked it up and faced the agents pushing Melody behind me. They attacked, I swung. The crowbar went into one of the agents stomach. They fell dying. We ran further but Melody tripped and they attacked her. I ran and started hitting anything with a mask. Two ran one stayed. He ran at me and his head met the crowbar.

I feel so different. I mean they were agents but... I just took two lives

Melody's fine she wasn't hurt.


~B

4 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but they are probably better off now than when they were his slaves. I'm only sorry it had to end that way for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome B. Don't regret it. You've grown so much since this started, I'm proud of you, not for killing, but for being able to make that choice.

    Tell melody to get rid of the heels, got to be able to run. oh, and I appreciate her commenting lately. good to be able to talk to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, B, Rika's made a Blogger account, can you believe?

    Oooh, she's going to be READING YOUR BLOG! LE GASP! How scary!

    *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap!!!! This should be annnoying. Have'nt you done enough already Rika?

    ReplyDelete